To get the most out of your sauna visit for you and your body, you should follow a few rules.
- Take enough time. A complete sauna bath takes about 2 hours.
- Showering and drying off before taking a sauna opens closed pores – this makes you sweat faster.
- Put the sauna towel on the bench so that your body does not touch the wood.
- The first sauna session can last between 8 – 15 min. Spend the last 2 min sitting down to stimulate your circulatory system.
- Cool down in the fresh air, as your body needs oxygen now.
- Take a cold shower to remove the remaining sweat.
- Before the next sauna session, we recommend a short rest (approx. 15 min).
- Perform further sauna sessions like the first one. Up to three sauna sessions in a row have a beneficial effect on your health.
- It is recommended to drink liquids only after the last sauna session in order not to disturb the elimination process during an entire sauna session. However, you should always pay attention to your body: if your circulatory system needs fluids sooner, please drink enough between sauna sessions.